Over the festive period there’s lots to see and do in Liverpool including:
- The Weeping Window sculpture is on show throughout December right through until January 17th 2016
- Liverpool One Ice Festival – Wednesday 16th – Wednesday 30th December 2015
- Dick Whttington at The Empire until January 3rd 2016
- The Ken Dodd Happiness Show – Royal Liverpool Philharmonic. 28th – 29th December
- The Princess And The Pea at Unity Theatre until 30th December
For more events around Liverpool take a look at Visit Liverpool
Bon Voyage Executive Chauffeurs are available throughout the Christmas and New Year period, book early to avoid disappointment.